After serving the needs of small businesses for over 10 years, Intuit identified a need to better serve small to medium sized businesses growing in size or complexity. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise was designed specifically with these businesses in mind.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the most flexible QuickBooks that adapts to the way you run your business. It scales from 1 to 30 users with everything you need to manage your users and data properly. Its add-on modules cater to your specific workflow needs.
With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise you can:
- Get room to grow without sacrificing control over user access.
- Keep your growing data history to provide the best possible financial data about your business.
- See your data the way you want with the most customizable reporting tools in QuickBooks.
- •Manage your end-to-end workflow inside QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- Access Enterprise any way and anywhere you want, anytime.
- Let users work at the same time with more activities in multi-user mode.
- Add monthly Hosting Service to run your Enterprise in the cloud, and connect all your users and get anywhere, anytime access with no network to set up or maintain.
- Combine reports from multiple company files for clearer business insights.
- For more complex reporting needs, you can create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications9 by connecting directly to the QuickBooks database for maximum flexibility in report design.
We provide remote cloud based Accounting and Accounting Management services for users of hosted Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise / Desktop / OnLine, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Passport Business Solutions, including Entries, Inventory, Consolidations, Payroll, Analysis, Reconciliations, Budgeting, and Financial Reporting.
We provide these services on an hourly / part time / as needed or project basis, to include Accounting, Distribution, and Reporting functions; remotely on your hosted systems.
PETER DESMIDT has more than 48 years of accounting, cost accounting, and systems implementation experience (including QuickBooks, Intuit, Enterprise, Passport, Dynamics, Great Plains, RealWorld, Peachtree, Sage, Direct Systems, SouthWare, ACCPAC, and Computer Associates software), as well as management positions with companies like Atlantic Richfield, Signode, Norlin Industries and R.R. Donnelley and Sons.
Peter DeSmidt‘s specific experience is as a CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager and Advisory Consultant. He holds a BA Degree majoring in Accounting and an MBA Degree majoring in Accounting and Computer Science. As we are a small business ourselves, we understand what it takes to get a small company off the ground and on the right track.
We are headquartered in the Tampa Bay area; the majority of our work is handled remotely, yet, we are able to talk, meet, and work with you on a regular periodic basis.
Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation to discuss the immediate and long term benefits that we can offer you.
Visit our website www.desmidtconsulting.com
Visit our mobile website www.desmidtconsulting.mobi
View our testimonials www.desmidtconsulting.com/testimonials.html
Contact us www.desmidtconsulting.com/contactus.html
Peter DeSmidt, BA, MBA, PA
QuickBooks Certified Advanced And Enterprise ProAdvisor
QuickBooks Certified Online ProAdvisor
Microsoft Certified Accounting Application Specialist
Microsoft Certified Installation Specialist
Microsoft Great Plains Authorized Real World Consultant
Microsoft Certified Small Business Manager Consultant
Contact us to inquire about our CFO, Controller, Accounting, Dynamics GP, Passport, or Intuit / QuickBooks Services.