We provide QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, and Enterprise help, installation, set up, accounting, training, support, troubleshooting, implementation, consulting and controller services to small and medium sized businesses. We also provide small business consulting services to include cost control, financial systems, staff training, treasury management, revenue and expense analysis, inventory management, and small business turnaround services.
You will always work with the same person at our firm; Peter has over 40 years of experience in Accounting, Systems and Business Management; he has been an Accounting Instructor at Mercer University and Georgia State University; and is a Certified QuickBooks Advanced, Enterprise, and Online ProAdvisor.
We are headquartered in the Tampa Bay South Shore area, and serve the metro area, and remotely serve Florida and the US.
Our Optional Services Provided Can Include:
- Monthly Accounting Services
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Fixed Assets Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Tax Compliance
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Revenue and Expense Analysis
- Staff Training and Utilization
- Business Consulting and Guidance
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Budget Preparation and Reporting
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Software Selection and Implementation
- Software Training and Support
- Controller and CFO Services
- Virtual, Part-Time, and Outsourced Services
- Cost Control / Cost Management Consulting
- Accounting Software Training and Support
- Strategic Planning and Consulting
- Business Planning and Forecasting
- Policies and Procedures
- Defining Job and Project Cost Elements
- Creating and Customizing Reports
QuickBooks is a user-friendly and easy to use system, provided the initial set-up is implemented properly. In fact, the majority of QuickBooks problems discovered after implementation stem from improper initial set-up. Get started on the right track, by working with us, and avoid costly problems in the future. You will receive a QuickBooks file customized for your business based upon the information that you provide.
Here’s a list of the services that we can provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Evaluate your software requirements and overall accounting needs
- Determine your accounting and QuickBooks software needs
- Recommend the appropriate QuickBooks software and establish hardware requirements
- Software installation and set-up
- Design and set-up the chart of accounts and the entire accounting system– including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable
- Determine your QuickBooks start date
- Customize the chart of accounts for your business and load balances as of your start date
- Customer and vendor set-up
- Item set-up including services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales-tax items
- Set-up your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your start date
- Set-up your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your start date
- Enter your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Print a trial balance as of your starting date and compare it to your trial balance from your old system
- Train your staff in use of software to meet your accounting, management and tax-reporting needs
- Follow-up training to ensure you are on the right track
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of QuickBooks to assist in tax preparation and management reports
Why our one on one training is the way for your company
- Training at your location, a quiet restaurant, or via shared desktop at a time that is convenient for you – including weekends
- Work on your live QuickBooks file
- Training is based on your skill level, and at your pace
- Focus on QuickBooks features that are relevant for your business
- Get answers your specific questions and concerns
- Training implemented in one to several 3 to 5 hour intervals – spaced over time
While a one-on-one instructor-led QuickBooks training class is more expensive than attending a group class, it is a good investment when you have specific QuickBooks issues to solve or you need to get QuickBooks started in the right direction with your QuickBooks accounting and bookkeeping needs. I can help you figure out the best solutions for your particular QuickBooks accounting issues, and give you a strategy for how best to pursue your short-term and long-term goals for your business. Getting off on an ill-directed path in QuickBooks accounting can be very costly in the long run; getting the right professional advice from the start will certainly be well worth the investment.
We can train on Pro, Premier, Accountant, Online, industry-specific versions and Enterprise versions of QuickBooks. Our one-on-one training is customized for your business. Email us or call us – to schedule your implementation / training / support services to learn more, and to discuss your requirements. Free initial telephone consultation. Evening, weekend, and daytime telephone consultation appointment times are available. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Ask us for help – this is what we do.
Visit our website www.desmidtconsulting.com to learn more about our business.
Visit our mobile website www.DeSmidtConsulting.mobi
Read about us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterdesmidt
Visit our QuickBooks ProAdvisor website http://proadvisor.intuit.com/quickbooks-help/peter-desmidt-mba to learn more about our QuickBooks services.
Contact us www.desmidtconsulting.com/contactus.html
Peter DeSmidt, BA, MBA, PA
QuickBooks Certified Advanced, Online, and Enterprise ProAdvisor
Microsoft Certified Accounting Application Specialist
Microsoft Certified Installation Specialist