Small and medium-sized companies that are not in a position to hire a full-time Accountant or Controller are often the companies that would benefit the most from the expertise of an experienced Intuit QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, Accountant, Controller, and CFO.
We can take complete responsibility for the financial side of your business, or we can function purely as your part-time Accountant, Controller or CFO, managing your existing accounting and bookkeeping staff. Every business and situation is different.
We can work with your accounting and bookkeeping staff, attorneys, bankers, insurance brokers and tax preparers at a fraction of the cost of a full time employee.
Outsourcing your Accounting, to us, will reduce and control your internal operating costs, allow you to gain access to extensive additional capabilities, and allow you to focus on managing your business.
We are seasoned professionals and have the experience, expertise, education and qualifications to be your virtual / on-going Accountant, Controller or CFO.
The types of services that we can provide include:
- QuickBooks Training, Setup and Support
- QuickBooks Payroll Services
- Monthly Accounting, CFO, and Controller Services
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Fixed Assets Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Tax Return Preparation
- Payroll Tax Compliance
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Activity Based and Job Costing
- Revenue and Expense Analysis
- Staff Training and Utilization
- Business Consulting and Guidance
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Risk Management and Controls
- Strategic Planning and Consulting
- Cost / Revenue Benefit Analysis
- Budget Preparation and Reporting
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Negotiations for Financing and Operations
- Reorganizations, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Develop and Analyze Business Plans
- Software Selection and Implementation
- Software Training and Support
- Preparation of Policies and Procedures
We are headquartered in the Tampa Bay area; the majority of our work is handled remotely, yet, we are able to talk and work with you on a periodic basis.
We have over 40 years of Accounting, Management and Systems experience. Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation to discuss the immediate and long term benefits that we can offer you.
Ask us for help – this is what we do.
Visit our website www.desmidtconsulting.com to learn more about our business.
Visit our QuickBooks ProAdvisor website http://proadvisor.intuit.com/quickbooks-help/peter-desmidt-mba to learn more about our QuickBooks services.
Contact us www.desmidtconsulting.com/contactus.html
Peter DeSmidt, BA, MBA, PA
QuickBooks Certified Advanced, Online, and Enterprise ProAdvisor
Microsoft Certified Accounting Application Specialist
Microsoft Certified Installation Specialist