If you are having a difficult time with your QuickBooks, your monthly or annual reports, your chart of accounts, your understanding of your financial reports, or you have felt like you did not get off on the proper track with your QuickBooks setup, we can help.
Our QuickBooks Certified Advanced Pro Advisor, Controller and Accountant, Peter DeSmidt, will remotely perform data file review, analysis, corrections, and journal entries, of your company data file. Act now, save money, time, and insure accuracy, on your current year, and year end, by having your QuickBooks file professionally reviewed and analyzed.
For a $300 fee we will
- Correct postings to incorrect accounts
- Review and analyze the company file
- Review the company setup and make recommendations as needed
- Insure items, fixed assets, sales tax, and chart of accounts are set up properly
- Fix unapplied customer and vendor payments and credits
- Review customer and vendor aging balances
- Evaluate 1099 accounts handling
- Correct undeposited funds accounts
- Adjust loan and credit line balances
- Write off customer bad debts
- Locate discrepancies in bank reconciliations
- Review and scrutinize your transactions for the year
- Discuss your business operations, accounting requirements, and reporting needs with you
This service is for QuickBooks 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Pro, Premier, Online and Enterprise editions. We will work with your accountants copy or portable copy and not interrupt your ongoing work and reply back to you, via email, with known issues, corrections and recommendations. Not a long term commitment. Even if you have an accounting and tax preparer firm, we can help. We can also provide optional training, reporting, analysis, controller, coaching and hiring assistance. We have over 40 years of Accounting, Management and Systems experience.
Email us or call us – to schedule your review and analysis, to learn more, and to discuss your requirements. Free initial telephone consultation. Evening, weekend, and daytime telephone consultation appointment times are available. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Ask us for help – this is what we do.
Visit our website www.desmidtconsulting.com
Peter DeSmidt, BA, MBA, PA
QuickBooks Certified Advanced ProAdvisor
Microsoft Certified Accounting Application Specialist
Microsoft Certified Installation Specialist